Co-Owner of Bent Ericksen & Associates HR & Employment Compliance Consultant
THIS COURSE IS ONLY OPEN TO DENTISTS, SPOUSES AND BONA FIDE OFFICE MANAGERS
Since human resource management and compliance with the variety of state and federal labor regulations are not taught in the typical dental school curriculum, doctors often find themselves in court regarding employment issues. Such lawsuits can be emotionally draining and financially devastating. Dealing wisely and effectively with complex employment issues can be particularly challenging and personnel issues are a major source of stress for most practitioners. This can come in various forms such as: employee pay, benefits (vacation, sick, medical, retirement, etc.), leave of absence, pregnancy, hiring, and termination, just to name a few.
During this presentation participants will learn how to:
1. Determine their degree of potential exposure and liability.
2. Minimize exposure to potentially costly lawsuits and complaints.
3. Ensure compliance with State and Federal employment regulations.
4. Prevent misunderstandings–create a positive and productive work environment.
5. Define rights and responsibilities of employer and employees.
6. Improve morale and job performance.
7. Hire the right people.
8. Reduce costly staff turnover.
Dinner & Registration 5:30pm – 6:00pm • Course 6:00pm – 8:00pm • 2 CE • Tuition Complimentary – *Space is limited – Additional parking is available at 3650 S. Yosemite St. Just North of us (next door) • Register online at yourdentalimplants.com/events
Adrienne Twigg is co-owner of Bent Ericksen & Associates and is an HR and employment compliance consultant. Adrienne provides educational programs, training and human resource services to dental professionals across the country.
Denver, 80237 + Google map