- This event has passed.
• Useful protocols and systems to help with hygiene time management
• Effective communication and handoffs between Hygienist & Patient to Doctor
• Learn about the power of subgingival air polishing and a new intra-oral diagnostic imaging device
• Benefits of using ultrasonics for periodontal therapy and maintenance
• Discover the difference of piezo through hands-on experience with a variety of tip designs and soothing drop-by-drop water flow
• Increase treatment acceptance by helping patients “own” their disease
Jamie Marboe, – RDH, BS, has over 30 years’ experience in dentistry. During this time she has been a hygiene consultant, licensed hygienist, university clinical instructor, software trainer and dental assistant. After receiving her certificate of dental assisting, Jamie fulfilled her dream of becoming a dental hygienist when she graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from Idaho State University. She then went on to be a clinical instructor at Idaho State allowing her to share in her passion for teaching. In 2010, Jamie became a certified Eaglesoft trainer. With such a comprehensive background, she enjoys going into private practices coaching the staff on how to become a complete, high performing team using hygiene as the practice backbone and their practice management system as THE tool to improve efficiency while decreasing headaches! Jamie still enjoys working as a hygienist in private practice and loves attending continuing education courses. With such comprehensive experience, Jamie is of great value to any practice she is involved with. She is a native of California and lives in SE Idaho.
Denver, 80237 + Google map