- This event has passed.
Tired of investing your time and energy into a treatment presentation only to have the patient say, “I’ll think about it.”? In today’s economy, money is the dental professional’s primary obstacle for a patient to move forward with recommended treatment. Have you found this to be true in your practice? Are you finding that no matter how great your dentistry is you just can’t seem to get your patients over the financial hurdle? If so, discover, develop and implement the techniques and skills needed to get patients to say YES to treatment. Each member of your team plays an important role in getting the patient to accept treatment they NEED and WANT! This course provides you and your team with the know-how to do just that.
- LEARN the art of the New Patient Experience.
- SURROUND yourself with dental professional superstars! Learn how to create a culture in your practice that empowers, inspires and reflects true professionalism and well-managed systems.
- COMMUNICATION! Communication! Communication! Develop the skills necessary for effective listening and speaking.
- PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT! Learn techniques necessary for successful case presentation.
- WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS? Find out how to make financial arrangements and how to find financial options that work for your patients and your practice.
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS COUNT! How to create an ambiance inside your practice and throughout your community that reflects the quality of dentistry you wish to provide.
Registration & Dinner 5:30pm • Course 6:00 – 8:00pm • 2 CE• RSVP by September 30, 2019 • Register online at yourdentalimplants.com/events
Brenda McNulty, Chief of Pediatric & Orthodontic Services and Jameson Advisor, Jameson Management. With experience in dentistry that spans over 20 years, Brenda brings a depth of knowledge, both clinical and business that encompasses the unique scenarios found not only general practices, but those of orthodontic and pediatric as well. Brenda has provided dental coaching over the past several years specifically for those in the pediatric and orthodontic realm and has been seen speaking on her expertise from the podium at several major dental events. Her passion for the dental profession continues to propel her forward as a key expert for dentists and teams looking to pursue more successfully their ideal practice vision.
Denver, 80237 + Google map