Presented by Ginny Hegarty, SPHR
Here’s the challenge in a nutshell: Dental school is about individual performance, while the practice of dentistry is a team sport. This is the first lesson that dentists learn in the real world and for many dentists, team miscommunication and drama remains a challenge that steals the joy from the practice ownership and limits practice growth. Pivot is a better way, a strategic shift that allows dentists to once again focus on their clinical joy supported by a self-directed team.
A copy of Ginny’s new book Pivot will be provided for each dentist in attendance.
- Introduce a Leadership Mindset Shift
- Discover the Key to raising the bar on teamwork in your practice.
- Teach Establishing Accountability for behavior.
- Hold Team Meetings That Work.
- Create Team Loyalty & Reduced Turnover.
Registration begins at 5:30pm • Dinner will be served • Course 6pm-8pm • 2 CE Credits • Space is Limited – Please RSVP by September 16, 2016 • Tuition Complimentary
Phone: (303) 695-0990