- This event has passed.
Co-presented by Dayna Johnson, Founder/CEO of Novonee Principal consultant for Rae Dental Management; and Kevin Henry, Dental Industry Publicist
When there is turmoil between the front office and the back office, your patients can feel it. They can sense the frustration and see it on your face when you’re disappointed in one of your team members or even your doctor. Together, let’s set standards in your office so that patients walk away feeling like your office is a well-oiled machine and you go home at night feeling fantastic instead of frustrated.
In this interactive, fun course, team members will experience how it feels when things break down and together look at solutions that can strengthen the respect within so at the end of the day, everyone feels good. Attendees will walk away from this course with some tools and system strategies they can implement on their first day back in the office.
• Identify the daily challenges that affect team performance, productivity and patient care.
• Dissect each battle and learn how to create systems the entire team can agree on.
• Learn how to put these systems in place and attain cohesiveness in your team.
• Practice verbal skills that will create better communication between your team members and build trust with your patients.
• Discover how every team member can feel valued at the end of the day.
• Sample verbal skills to take back to the office and practice with your team.
• Tips to use with your practice management software.
Dinner & Registration 5:30pm • Course 6-8pm • 2 CE • Space is Limited • Please RSVP by March 30th
Dayna Johnson founder and CEO of Novonee and principal consultant for Rae Dental Management, is one of the country’s most trusted practice management consultants, professional speakers and published authors. She has helped dental offices around the country transition down the path to paperless. Dayna channels her passion for
going chartless to help fulfill her clients’ goals and increase their profitability.
With more than 20 years of experience in the dental industry, Dayna’s passion for efficient, consistent and secure systems is grounded in personal understanding and professional expertise. With a direct, pragmatic approach, Dayna helps clients develop standardized protocols for all practice management systems.
Kevin Henry has been in the dental publishing industry for over 16 years. He is the former group editorial director for UBM Medica’s dental division, consisting of Dental Products Report, Modern Dental Assistant, Dental Practice Management, Digital Esthetics, Modern Hygienist, Modern Dental Business, and more. Kevin was named as one of the top five influential voices in the industry on Twitter (@kgh23).
Denver, 80237 + Google map