In response to COVID-19, we have been closely following and adhering to precautions advised by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), American Dental Association, the Colorado Dental Association and the American Academy of Periodontology. After much consideration, effective immediately, Altura Periodontics and Dental Implants will only be available for emergency treatment and necessary post-operative appointments.
Our office will continue to have staffed phone support during our regularly scheduled office hours: Monday through Friday 8am -5pm. Additionally, our doctors will remain available for you via phone and in person on an emergency basis. Our team will be reaching out to patients to reschedule any currently scheduled appointments.
As a reminder, your oral health should not be neglected during this recent COVID-19 crisis. Oral infection can suppress your immune system and make you susceptible to other infections.
Patient safety is our top priority, and we apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. We will continue to keep our patients updated as we learn more about this ongoing situation.
For more information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
- Spectrum Health COVID-19 Hotline: (616) 391-2380
- Holland Hospital COVID-19 Hotline: (616) 394-2080