Altura Periodontics and Dental Implants Denver
3690 South Yosemite Street, Denver
4.9 545 reviews
- Sandra Mayfield ★★★★☆ 2 weeks agoBeautiful facilities. The staff are always warm, friendly, and professional. Reasonable wait for service. I always feel that I have received excellent care.
The only thing that might strengthen service would be to have an automatic handicapped … More button for entrance door, especially since the door is quite heavy. Patients in wheelchairs or using a walker or cane will have difficulty with the door.
An automatic button now is in operation!! Yay!! Thank you!!
- Casi Henderson ★★★★★ 2 months agoThe absolute best Dental experience I have ever had. Each person I came in contact with made me feel comfortable. Can't wait to start treatment.
- Michelle Weinberg ★★★★★ 3 months agoToday’s visit was great! The office staff are friendly and welcoming. The hygienist took an X-ray of the area where I had my bone grafting and was pleased to show me the before and after X-rays to explain that I am completely healed and … More that the area looks great! I would recommend them!
- Donald Turken ★★★★★ 4 weeks agoAs an ongoing patient, I appreciate the knowledge and experience and expertise and professionalism of Altura Periodontics, most recently with Vanessa, a technician, and Anne via telephone (and in office).
- Douglas Weber ★★★★★ 4 weeks agoExcellent!! I was surprised and delighted when I discovered the Dr. Eduardo M. (assigned to my case) could chat with me in Hebrew (a third language for both of us). Everyone with whom I came in contact was pleasant and professional and … More even appreciated my sometimes sardonic, arcane sense of humor. My only disappointment was learning that, due to COVID issues in sanitizing equipment, Altura doesn't offer Nitrous Oxide. I was baffled, as I just concluded several root canal sessions (delightful) at an Endodontist, and there is spent many blissful hours in the semi-unconsciousness of Nitrous. I'm really bummed out that I'll have to take sedatives and other meds instead, but otherwise, this is a splendid practice.
- Tom Rowe ★★★★★ 5 months agoThe first impression is excellent. The staff is very nice and helpful. The facility is bright, modern and very sanitary. The doctors and technicians instill confidence in treatment plans. We are fortunate that there are good people who … More choose to help others.
- Jacquelyn Jobe ★★★★★ 5 months agoI had a wonderful appointment with Altura Periodontics. Dr. Hong explained each procedure which would work for me and Ms. Mills broke down the cost for each one. I was very comfortable and relaxed throughout my visit and look forward … More to moving ahead. I would recommend this company to my friends and family.
- Lissandro Royer ★★★★★ 3 months agoYou guys are the best. I'm really happy with the results. Thank you Dr. Schumacher
Maria De La Torre
- Patrick Nelson ★★★★★ 2 years agoThe Dr. and staff are really friendly. They will treat you well.